Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the text. Enter as many terms as you want.
- Name your set of flashcards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Go to File, Publish to the Web…, then click Publish.
- Copy the link under the Link tab.
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Paste the link in the light blue cell to get the link to your Flippity flashcards.
- (Using the old Flippity template? Click here to get your link.)
- Share the Flippity.net link with anyone you want to view your flashcards.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.
Access anywhere: Fetchnotes is accessible on the web, iPhone, or Android, but you can also add notes via text, email, or our Chrome Extension. All your notes, everywhere you are.
Share with anyone: Just tap the at sign ( @ ) and type a name in your address book, a username, an email or a phone number to share. The people you share with don't even need the app.
Find anything, fast: Filter your feed to certain hashtags, people or just a string of text. It's a more intelligent way to search.
Collaborate instantly: Receive a notification whenever someone shares or edits a note with you. You're always in sync.
Tools to get things done: Archive your notes when you're done with them. Or, see recommendations about the next step. We're building the tools to make your notes better, every day.